The Glenlivet 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Updated: Aug 5, 2020
The Glenlivet 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky represents the signature style of The Glenlivet distillery. This iconic Single Malt is matured in European and American oak casks. The double oak maturation process imparts vanilla notes and gives The Glenlivet 12 Year Old its distinctive smoothness.
Speyside single malt whisky double matured in European and American oak casks for a minimum of 12 years
· Refreshingly sweet, light fruity, some honey, creamy in taste with a long smooth finish and oak notes on the palate.
· I prefer to enjoy neat or on the rocks
· May be a Perfect gift to offer for special occasions.
· 2019 International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) Silver award Winner
· Aged in Traditional and American oak casks
· Well balanced smooth and fruity flavor never to forget in mouth.
Glenlivet 12 years old made in Scotland in Speyside region with 40% ABV and 75/100 Rating.